4 kg All Purpose Flour
5 pcs. Eggs
2 cups mix of Vegetable & Olive Oils (1:1 ratio)
2 cups tap water
2 cups warm water
50 grams yeast
1. Combine warm water and yeast. Wait for the yeast to "grow".
2. Add flour in mixing bowl. Then, add eggs, oil and tap water. Mix until it is soft and elastic.
3. Transfer into a tray and cover with plastic wrap until it rises, about 10 minutes.
4. Cut into portions (about 150 grams if you want it a thin crust). Use rolling pin to flatten the dough.
5. Dredge the dough into flour before pressing to prevent it from sticking to the pin.
6. Place in a pizza pan and bake at 350 degrees F (about 2-3 mins. for thin crust, don't overbake as you will bake it again once it is ready for use.)
7. Remove from pan and rest it on room temperature for a few hours. Then place in chiller for future use. You can top it with pizza sauce, your favorite pepperoni and lots of cheese!