- There was an error sending a request to join group.Thanks, your join request has been sent to the Group admins.An unknown error occured. Please try again.Thanks, your report has been sent to Tagged Safety.
The etymological origin of the word ‘tattoo’ is believed to have two major derivations; the first is from the Polynesian word ta which means striking something and the second is the Tahitian word tatau which means ‘to mark something’. The use of tattoos is recorded to have begun thousands of years ago and its history is as varied, colorful and diverse as the people who carry them. From a simple scientific standpoint – tattoos are created the insertion of colored materials beneath the skins’ surface or epidermis. The first tattoos were most likely created unintentionally. Someone with a small wound or gash happened to rub it with a dirty hand that was covered with soot or ash. Once the wound had healed, they realized that the skin had healed over the ash and that the mark became a permanent addition.
|Topic||Posts||Last Post||Started by|
Got some pretty cool stuff in there.
Group Member Levels
- Creator Created this group
- Admin Admins this group
- Master 1,000 Posts and 1,000 Likes
- Advanced 250 Posts and 250 Likes
- Intermediate 100 Posts and 100 Likes
- Beginner 10 Posts and 10 Likes
- Newbie 0 Posts and 0 Likes